Singers, Athletes, Executives Do It: How About You?
World famous opera singers have voice coaches. Elite athletes have coaches. Championship teams have coaches.
Some of the most successful corporate executives have coaches.
If you boil it down, it’s so they can fulfil their potential.
Are you fulfilling your potential now? Have you conquered all your fears, hit all your targets? Then I’m guessing you’re not looking for a coach.
But if you are have already achieved success in your field and want to consolidate that and take it further, the right coach can help you with that.
Hi, I’m Des Walsh. I believe we all have the potential for greatness in one or more areas of our lives. My aim as a coach is to elicit the greatness in every one of my clients.
I specialise in working with entrepreneurial business owners and executives who are visionary leaders or want to be.
I recognise quickly who I can coach and who I can’t.
I also believe you will be able to tell pretty quickly too, whether I’m the coach for you.
All effective coaching results in change and growth. If you don’t feel a need to change, or you are not ready to change, then coaching might not be what you need right now. If you are simply reluctant to change, or feel you are too busy to change, that’s human – don’t let it stop you exploring the possibilities for coaching to support you in the process.
My current coaching programs are:
- Visionary Leadership Breakthrough
- Visionary Leadership Mastery
For details about these programs, click on this link.
Why be coached by me?
To give you a quick idea of what I have to offer:
- I’ve had my own business, in communications consultancy, industry training and coaching, for over twenty years
- I’ve been a chief executive in a government authority, with responsibility for multi-million dollar programs
- I’m a specialist in new media and I understand how companies and individual entrepreneurs can use new media to help grow their business
- My coach trainingis through the Coachville Graduate School of Coaching and I’m a former member of the Board of Governors of the International Association of Coaching (IAC).
- Others say I’m good at what I do, so don’t just take my word for it – see Testimonials
I provide a 30 minute, complimentary, exploratory consultation before any actual coaching begins. It’s your opportunity to get any questions answered and for both of us to establish that we are able to work together.
Click here now to register for your complimentary initial consultation.