Finding Marketing Your Product or Service a Challenge?
In today’s marketplace, it’s not easy to stand out.
To do that:
- You need to be memorable and convey the genuine you
- You need to set yourself apart from others who may be competing for the same opportunities
- You need people to know you are the go-to person for the services you provide
If you are in South East Queensland, Australia, or the New South Wales Northern Rivers region, the Brand Slam! four hour crash course in personal branding, on March 30, is an opportunity to tackle that challenge.
Your personal brand matters
- Your brand is your reputation:
- It’s your calling card.
- It’s what you’re known for and how people experience you.
- It’s about bringing who you are to what you do and how you do it.
Delivering your brand clearly and consistently will create a memorable experience in the minds of those you interact with and can open doors to new opportunities.
But first you have to pin down exactly what your brand is.
Are you ready for help with that?
Ready enough to give up a Sunday morning?
Then our Brand Slam! event on the Gold Coast is for you.
(And you can hit the waves in the afternoon!)
For an outline of the program, watch this interview with Silicon Lakes COO, Sharon Hunneybell.
Brand Slam! Quartet
Meet the branding specialists you’ll be working with in this intensive workshop: Sharon Hunneybell, Sonja Ceri, Lauren Clemett and Des Walsh
For your special offer of a seriously discounted registration I have been able to get for my friends (you are reading this so you are my friend 🙂 ), get the registration link and special promotional code number at this link.
Hope to see you there.
Or if you are too far away, or if this is just nor for you, but you know someone in our general region, I hope you will share this post with them – and they will also be eligible for the special offer on the ticket price.
Brand Slam! is a Silicon Lakes event.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Merging Our Realities – The Fourth Transformation – Review - December 4, 2016
- Innovation Leaders are Learners: Annalie Killian [Podcast] - November 4, 2016
- A Long and Winding Road: My Blogging Story – Part Two - October 17, 2016