I’ve lost count of the number of times when, learning that I am a LinkedIn specialist, people say “I’ve been really slack about LinkedIn”, or “I’m on LinkedIn but I don’t quite get it”, or “I really must do something about LinkedIn”.
Cue my new program, Linked Intensive, a 14 day program which, as I hope the title suggests, is a highly focused exercise for people who are ready to make a serious, concentrated push to, as I say, turbo-charge their LinkedIn presence, reach, engagement and influence.
How it Works
Program delivery is via a combination of email lessons, two weekly Q&A online seminars, together with a commencement seminar and an end of program wrap-up seminar. Online resources are provided, including “how to” videos, an activity tracking spreadsheet, checklists and action sheets.
There is a private online group to provide a forum for discussion and sharing. The program leader (that’s me), is available by email on a daily basis, throughout the 14 day period, to respond personally to your specific questions or requests for guidance.
To ensure that participants get prompt, helpful support directly from me, participation is limited to a maximum 30 participants worldwide.
Who is it For?
The program is ideal for small and medium business owners, executives and entrepreneurs who are ready to fast-track their Linkedin participation and engagement and willing to set aside some focused time each day for the program.
Participants can expect the following benefits from the program:
- 100% complete, search-optimized Professional Profile
- Company (or brand) page or pages if desired – optimized for success
- Crystal clarity about purpose and goals for LinkedIn participation
- Direct access to program leader for personalized support and advice
- Fast-track from limited participation on the network to active, productive participation
- Acquire LinkedIn know-how it has taken the program leader years to acquire
- By-pass unproductive LinkedIn activity and focus on what serves participants’ objectives
- New focus on building valuable network, not just acquiring connections
- Tools to track own progress
- Ongoing membership of private group to compare notes, get questions answered, build new, quality connections
- Knowledge to get a business team up to speed on LinkedIn
The program starts on Monday, November 4.
For more details, including the day by day program and what I think is a very reasonable investment required – and the special Early Bird price just for this week – see the Linked Intensive page at this link.
If you are interested, for yourself or someone else, and have any questions, please use the comments section below or get in touch directly via the Contact page.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Social Media Strategy Checklist for Leaders [Podcast] - September 8, 2016
- Smart Leaders See No Fundamental Conflict Between Innovation and Continuity - September 7, 2016
- A Long and Winding Road: My Blogging Story – Part One - September 3, 2016