ITBrix/ WordFrame announced last week, via PRWeb, the appointment of my company as solution providers for WordFrame – with a special emphasis on our Asia Pacific region.
I’m excited about this. In various forums and conversations and on this and other blogs I have been promoting the use of social media in business for a while. With this new partnership I can go beyond the theory and exhortation and help companies and organizations more directly with a product I know works, is value for money and will scale.
As part of the announcement of the partnership, I posted my version of a “social media release” on the Webarts company site and am including the core information here also for good measure.
Copying of the content of this post is encouraged :).
Summary:The Webarts Company Pty Ltd (Webarts) has been appointed by Colorado based ITBrix/Wordframe as their partner for China, South East Asia and Australasia. There has been a steady increase in enquiries and interest in the WordFrame platform globally, so ITBrix needed to provide a local marketing and support presence. The Webarts Company was selected because of our expertise in the enterprise social media space, coupled with our broad industry knowledge and depth of experience.
Current product, WordFrame Community 1.0, provides:
- an out-of-the-box solution that allows teams to create Web communities for information sharing and document collaboration, benefits that help increase individual and team productivity
- is based on Microsoft asp.net 2.0 Framework
- includes IT resources such as community workspaces, blogs, user profiles, e-mail, document management, wiki, audio and video publishing, all secure and easily managed via a feature-rich administration shell
- enables users to locate distributed information quickly and efficiently, as well as connect to and work with others more productively.
Webarts CEO Des Walsh, Gold Coast, Australia
Phone Australia: +1 7 5536 5658
WordFrame CEO George Athannassov, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Phone USA: +1 719 332 5062
Key Points of partnership announcement:
- The Webarts Company (Webarts), Gold Coast, Australia, appointed by ITBrix LLC, with HQ in Colorado Springs, as partner for China, South East Asia and Australasia
- Increase in enquiries and interest in the WordFrame platform globally
- Webarts CEO is Des Walsh, social media consultant, business coach, author and international speaker
- Walsh is also Asia Pacific consultant to Guangzhou, China group Culture Fish Media, specialists in cultural SEO
Des Walsh, Webarts CEO quotes:
“I had direct experience of using the platform through being a member of the Social Media Collective blogging group, which uses WordFrame to drive its aggregation.”
“WordFrame is a really neat collaboration solution, covering blogs, wikis, social networking, group messaging, document management, and RSS feed aggregation. It is also highly scalable, so it is a very effective solution for a wide range of companies and organizations. Its range of functions, combined with it being developed using Microsoft standard technology makes it very attractive as a corporate solution.”
George Athannassov, ITBrix CEO quote:
“We are delighted to be teaming up with Webarts and Des. His company can help us increase our sales and support coverage in the Far East and Australasia, and provide our customers with the consulting support we need. His consulting background, and knowledge of the enterprise 2.0 marketplace will be an asset to the team.”
ITBrix / WordFrame Appoints Collaboration Solutions Providers The Webarts Company as China, South East Asia and Australasia
RSS for ITBrix/WordFrame release
The Webarts Company site: http://www.webarts.net.au
ITBrix/Wordframe site: http://www.wordframe.com
More if needed on Des Walsh
Walsh has 20 years of experience in business communications, corporate training and executive coaching, including a strong focus on web-based initiatives and, more recently, social media solutions. He has provided strategic advice and consulting in the corporate, government and university enterprise sectors. Prior to establishing his own company, Des was a senior government executive with development and management responsibilities for multi-million dollar federal and state programs.
And see LinkedIn profile
For company, association, or government agency enquiries, please use the Contact form, or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (this goes directly to Des Walsh and all business enquiries will be treated in confidence), or call on one of the numbers listed above.
Latest posts by Des Walsh (see all)
- Transforming Careers, Guiding Business: Larry Cornett: [Podcast] - December 9, 2016
- Merging Our Realities – The Fourth Transformation – Review - December 4, 2016
- Innovation Leaders are Learners: Annalie Killian [Podcast] - November 4, 2016